Bentomed from fangocur is the fast and dependable remedy for heartburn (acid reflux)
Heartburn is caused by the backwards movement of stomach acid into the oesophagus (i.e. acid reflux). It can be caused by a heavy meal or fatty meal, excessive alcohol consumption or smoking. The often intense pain and burning leads one to quickly reach for medications which can neutralise the stomach acid.
Here's something to remember: an acidic environment in the stomach is healthy – it's the excessive acid production which is causing the problem and this is not addressed by antacids. The problem will return, often more strongly than before.
Our proven natural remedy for heartburn, fangocur Bentomed, delivers fast and dependable relief.
How does Bentomed work against heartburn?
Bentomed is a comprehensive treatment. Due to it's unique combination of basic ingredients, it fights the excessive acid in the stomach and brings the digestive system back into balance.
Difficult to digest waste products are absorbed by the healing clay, bound and eliminated naturally.
The healing clay contained in the fangocur Bentomed contains natural neutralisers – it reduces inflammation (i.e. anti-inflammatory) and also normalises the metabolism. Due to this dual action, Bentomed both addresses the stomach disfunction and treats the injury to the oesophagus. Bentomed from fangocur is an effective natural remedy which is high in healthy minerals.
How to use Bentomed
In the morning and in the evening before going to bed, stir a teaspoon of fangocur Bentomed into a glass of water and allow it to steep for at least 10 minutes. It's even more effective if you prepare the Bentomed drink the day before.In addition to using Bentomed to address acute complaints, it's also a good idea to follow a short-term therapeutic treatment plan to prevent heartburn in the future. After completing a 3 week treatment cycle, pause for a week and then follow up with another 3 week treatment.
Additional Tips and Information
Take a close look at your day-to-day habit, and pay special attention to the way you eat. In most cases a special diet isn't necessary – simply maintain a health and balanced diet. It's also a good idea to use fangocur Bentomed regularly to encourage the health of your digestive system, not only as a remedy for acute heartburn.
If you'd like to do even more to treat and prevent heartburn, here are a few useful tips:
- Avoid eating too late at night so that when you go to bed, giving your stomach a chance to properly digest the meal before you lie down. Drink the Bentomed drink that you prepared earlier on an empty stomach just before sleeping (for example for 4 weeks, take a 2 week pause, and then repeat the 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off cycle).
- Eat more slowly and chew thoroughly.
- Eat several small meals throughout the day (rather that a couple very large meals).
- Drink non-carbonated beverages, preferably water.
- Sleep with your upper body a bit elevated – this reduces the risk of acid reflux.
- Drink a glass of warm water from the tap in the morning before breakfast. It helps to dilute the stomach acid. It's also helpful to drink fangocur Bentomed in the morning.
- For heartburn, drink camomile tea, caraway tea or fennel tea. However, you should avoid mint teas.
- Almonds can sometimes help to relieve heartburn symptoms.
- Avoid coffee, sweets, alcohol and cigarette smoking.
- Avoid stressful situations and take steps to reduce your stress.
- Avoid tight or constrict pants/skirts, and don't over-tighten your belt.
Heartburn – What exactly happens in the stomach when one has heartburn?
Who hasn't had an upset stomach after a heavy meal of fatty foods, and maybe a little (or a lot!) of alcohol along with it? The most typical symptom of heartburn is a pain behind the sternum (i.e. breastbone) caused by the backwards movement of stomach acid into the oesophagus. This is also known as acid reflux. Here you'll find some additional information about the causes of heartburn, and some possible treatments for the digestive problem – things you can do yourself to resolve the condition are vital.
What causes heartburn?
The cause of heartburn is a weak muscle at the junction between the upper stomach and the lower oesophagus – it functions like a valve, preventing the reflux of stomach contents into the oesophagus. Due to insufficient activity of this muscle, the very acid stomach contents are allowed to move upwards. That's acid reflux.
Additional causes of heartburn:
- Excessive stomach acid production: Due to a poor diet, primarily too much fat, so much extra stomach acid is produced that the sphincter between oesophagus and stomach is overwhelmed.
- Excessive body weight: Being overweight is another important cause of heartburn. The extra body can compress the organs (especially when lying down), and valve is not able to withstand the pressure. Again, acid reflux is the result.
- Stress: Stress can lead to food remaining in the stomach for longer than normal which can lead to a build-up of pressure against the sphincter (i.e. valve) leading to the oesophagus. Stress inhibits normal stomcach function.
Is heartburn dangerous? Heartburn should be taken seriously. If the condition lasts longer than 4 weeks, one should seek medical attention. An inflammation of the oesophagus caused by acid reflux can lead to serious complications. It's best to attend to the digestive disorder before it can advance to this stage.
How can heartburn be treated and what can I do myself to resolve the condition?
In more severe cases of heartburn, antacid medications such as proton pump inhibitors or H2 blockers may be prescribed. As said, the condition should really not be allowed to advance to this stage, and by following the tips above and using Bentomed you should be able to control the condition.
Make use of the natural effectiveness of Bentomed from fangocur in your fight against heartburn!