- Avoid loosing weight too quickly. Rapid changes in the body cause harm to the connective tissue. The result: more noticeable cellulite.
- To maintain good skin tone, physical activity is essential. Strong legs are more beautiful – it's the muscles which give the legs their shape.
- Purify and detoxify your body from within using the Bentomed from fangocur.
- A proper diet is very important. A health diet stimulates the metabolism of fat and encourages the creation of more healthy fascia.
- You should shower between 15 and 25 degrees Celcius (60-75 degrees Fahrenheit). Greater differences stress the connective tissue.
- Avoid crossing your legs – doing so hinders proper circulation and promotes cellulite.
- Excessive coffee seems to make the dented appearance of the skin worse. It's better to drink a lot of water.
- Flat shoes are more healthy as more relaxed muscles allow for better circulation.
- Nicotine makes cellulite worse as it restricts normal metabolism and damages the collagen structure of the connective tissue.
- Use the fangocur Anti-Cellulite Clay Pack – the only remedy which contains all-natural healing clay.
4 Steps to Success – The Anti-Cellulite Plan