Many people suffer with bad breath, though few talk about it. This condition, also known as halitosis from the Latin word for breath, can also go unnoticed by the person with bad breath – through constant exposure, the nose looses sensitivity to the unpleasant odour. People in the vicinity of the bad breath sufferer are unfortunately not so lucky.Bad breath is not a curse or something people just have to live with. There are effective ways to correct this often embarrassing problem.
Bentoforte provides fast and dependable relief from bad breath
There are many possible causes for bad breath (i.e. halitosis). The most common reasons for bad breath are an over-abundance of bacteria in the mouth and/or throat as well as digestive problems such as gastroenteritis, acid reflux or an excessively acidic stomach.
Using Bentoforte from fangocur not only eliminates of the bad breath now – it effectively normalises the digestion in addition to promoting a more healthy environment in the mouth and throat.
Bentoforte provides fast and effective relief from bad breath now. It also prevents bad breath from recurring in the future.
Bad breath doesn't have a chance when you use Bentoforte regularly.
How does Bentoforte fight bad breath?
1. Bentoforte eliminates gum inflammation as well as other inflammation of the mouth and/or throat
The healing clay contained in Bentoforte fights swollen gums as well as other inflammation in the mouth and throat. This prevents bacteria from accumulating.
2. Bentoforte is an effective germicide; i.e. it kills bacteria
Bentoforte contains silica as well as a variety of minerals which effectively eliminate bacteria in the mouth and throat area. This allows the body to restore a natural and healthy oral environment.
3. Bentoforte normalises digestive function
Foul smelling metabolic waste products are bound (i.e. collected) and quickly eliminated in the stool. Excessive acid in the stomach as well as the intestinal tract is also collected. The pH of the digestive system is normalised, improving digestive function which in turn prevents foul odours being expelled via the mouth.
Bentoforte from fangocur:
- quickly eliminates bacteria in the mouth and throat
- inhibits inflammation (e.g. gums inflammation)
- absorbs foul-smelling metabolic waste products in the digestive tract
- regenerates the digestive system
- promotes a healthy environment in the mouth and throat
How is Bentoforte used in the treatment of bad breath?
To fight acute bad breath, use fangocur Bentoforte every day after brushing your teeth.
Follow this treatment plan for three weeks every morning and every evening. In more stubborn cases, you can pause for a week and then repeat the three week plan. Afterwards use of Bentoforte 2 or 3 times per week is recommended. For more lasting results, repeat the short-term therapeutic treatment every 3 to 4 months.
- Add a heaping teaspoon of Bentoforte powder to about 1/8 litre of lukewarm water, stir, and allow it to steep for 10 minutes. Stir again before use.
- Take a sip of Bentoforte and rinse your mouth well. Next gargle with the Bentoforte to thoroughly disinfect the back of the mouth and throat. Spit out the Bentoforte.
- It's also okay if you swallow some of the Bentoforte drink after gargling – about half of the solution you've made – in order to also address bad breath arising from the digestive system.
- Repeat the process until the glass is empty.
- After a few minutes, briefly brush your teeth again, ideally using one of the natural fangocur toothpastes that best compliments your oral healthcare goals. The aim here is to remove the rest of the Bentoforte from your mouth. Afterwards it's best to avoid eating or drinking for at least a half an hour.
To be rid of bad breath, we recommend a preventative short-term treatment 2 or 3 times per year.
What can I do to fight bad breath when I'm on the go?
The ideal compliment to using Bentoforte to treat bad breath is one of the fangocur mouth sprays. This means that from the very first day on, you're doing even more to fight bad breath. The mouth sprays are anti-bacterial and provide you with lasting freshness without damages the oral environment. The mouth sprays contain only 100% natural ingredients of the highest quality. They are also very useful after you've had something to eat or drink with a more intense taste (and smell), e.g. pasta with garlic, strong coffee. Try the Mouth Spray FRESH or the Mouth Spray STRONG from fangocur and enjoy lasting fresh breath now.
Additional Important Information about Bad Breath
We would like to provide you with some additional helpful information about bad breath. This includes not only a description of the more common causes of this condition but also a collection of useful tips for fighting and preventing halitosis.
Preventing Bad Breath
You don't have to live with bad breath…you can do something about it! Bentoforte is a useful way to treat bad breath now and to prevent it from recurring. Here are some additional things you can do about bad breath:
- Thoroughly brush your teeth at least twice per day, and floss once per day. Use a tooth brush that is designed to remove plaque and food particles from the space between the teeth as well as the border between tooth and gums.
- After brushing your teeth, rinse your mouth and gargle with Bentoforte from fangocur. This is an effective treatment for problems not only of the mouth but also the throat, oesophagus and stomach.
- As needed, as well as after meals, use the fangocur Mouth Spray FRESH or the fangocur Mouth Spray STRONG.
- Coffee, beer, wine and various foods can cause bad breath. Limit the consumption of such foods and when you do enjoy such food and drink, be sure to use the fangocur Mouth Spray FRESH or the fangocur Mouth Spray STRONG.
- If you wear a bridge or 'false teeth', daily cleaning is essential. This is best done in the evening and once again in the morning. You can also gargle with fangocur Bentoforte at these time to fight bad breath.
- Regular visits to the dentist are important, both for a check-up and a professional cleaning. It's a good idea to have your teeth professionally cleaned once or twice per year.
- You should also clean your tongue as it can also harbour many bacteria. You can use a normal spoon to gently scrape the tongue, or you might try a special tongue scraper available from your local pharmacy or health food store. By cleaning the tongue regularly, up to 60% of foul odours in the mouth can be eliminated – once per day is normally sufficient, and take care to also clean the sides. This can be more challenging than it sounds as you may need to hold the tongue in place. Bentoforte also cleans the tongue when used as described above.
Tip & Tricks for Bad Breath
What else can be done about bad breath?
- Thoroughly chew your food.
- Be sure to drink enough water every day – 2 litres is a good amount to aim for.
- Use a different tooth brush for your morning, afternoon and evening brushing. The extended time between uses allows the brush to dry more completely and this hinders any bacteria present from reproducing.
- Various types of tea can help to eliminate bad breath – these include peppermint, aniseed, caraway, cinnamon and even green tea. Scientific research has shown that a substance call polyphenol which is present in some teas can be very helpful in inhibiting bacterial growth in the mouth.
- As needed use the fangocur Mouth Spray FRESH or the fangocur Mouth Spray STRONG – 2-3 sprays.
- Chewing gum helps. The beneficial effect is actually not from the fresh taste but rather the increased production of saliva.
- Chlorophyl tablets can be used to treat bad breath. Ask your druggist or pharmacist.
- Cloves, fennel seed and aniseed can be helpful in preventing bad breath when chewed between meals.
- When used 1-2 times per week, Bentoforte helps to prevent bad breath. Bad breath doesn't have a chance.
Bentoforte helps you to be rid of bad breath…and the results last!
Bentoforte from fangocur:
- quickly eliminates bacteria colonies living in the mouth and throat
- fights inflammation (e.g. gum inflammation) and promotes healing
- absorbs foul smelling metabolic waste products in the digestive tract
- normalises the digestive system
- promotes a healthy environment in the mouth and throat
Use Bentoforte to quickly and dependably eliminate bad breath now and prevent it from recurring in the future.