Simple, comfortable and clean for use at home
The cervical spine is truly a wonder of nature. The neck is much more mobile than any other part of the spine, but this mobility has a price. The vertebrae here undergo almost continuous mechanical strain when we're upright. Neck pain most commonly is caused by tension of the muscles of the neck, and this can in turn cause pain in the neck or shoulders.
Is there a quick and dependable treatment for neck pain?
Our Fango Sheets are the perfect solution for neck and shoulder pain. Our patented method for the clean application of fango clay is the ideal home remedy.
You'll also benefit from the well-known healing power of our Gossendorf fango healing clay.
||As the Fango Sheet is such an excellent heat conductor (due to the patented method for forming the sheets), it penetrates deeply to warm the tissue in the painful area.|
||The clay pack is more than just a heat therapy. The unique ingredients such as sulphur, electrolytes, minerals and trace elements are also very beneficial. This special volcanic healing clay is also an important part of the treatment.|
||Using the Fango Sheets have been developed to be clean and easy to use. This patented method for applying healing clay puts the clay pack in direct contact with the painful area.|
||As all the fangocur products are 100% natural, there are no side effects. Fango Sheets are a trusted remedy for back problems and are used in hospitals and rehabilitation centres by both physicians and physiotherapists.|
How do the Fango Sheets (i.e. fangocur healing clay packs) work to treat neck pain?
Using the Fango Sheets from fangocur, an optimal heat treatment is easy – the clay is formed into a compressed sheet which holds heat and also conducts heat extremely well. That means that Fango sheets not only stay warm longer, they're also a very effective way to warm the tissue. The soothing therapy can thus be longer and so the heat can penetrate more deeply and evenly – connective tissue, muscle and nerves all benefit from this heat therapy.
The heat therapy along with the unique ingredients of the healing clay act to increase circulation and relax the muscle tissue. The metabolism of the tissue overall is also improved, reducing or eliminating as well as preventing inflammation. The natural sulphur contained in the Austrian volcanic clays soothes, relaxes, inhibits inflammation and increases metabolism in the tissue. Use of the Fango Sheets reduces pain and tension in the neck and back – it's fast and dependable, and a great improvement on waiting for the painful condition to resolve itself. Using the treatment regularly is also a good way to prevent future flare-ups of neck and shoulder pain as it promotes relaxation and healing in the tissue.
Is there anything special to keep in mind when using the Fango Sheets?
Simply follow the instructions found in the package (the Fango Sheets can be warmed in the oven or microwave). It's important to take care to apply the clay pack directly to the skin. That's something unique about our healing clay pack – shaping them is easy due to the formable nature of our Fango Sheets. The result: healing via the warm and soothing effects of the Fango Sheets along with all the benefits of fangocur all-natural volcanic clay. When using a Fango Sheet on the back, it's easiest simply to lay on the warmed healing clay. Let comfort be your guide in choosing the best position for you.
Causes for Neck Pain
Poor body use, workdays dominated by sitting, one-sided strain (primarily involving carrying something heavy on one side), a cold draft and the common cold are all causes for neck pain. In addition intervertebral disc damage, osteoporosis, rheumatic conditions and ankylosing spondylitis can also cause pain in the cervical region.
Preventing Neck Pain
There are many ways to strengthten your neck and shoulder musculature: back exercises, isometric training, endurance sports (e.g. swimming, water gymnastics, running, hiking, bicycling (with an upright position), cross-country skiing, Nordic walking, etc. It's also advisable to use the fangocur Fango Sheets as a preventative measure.
What can one do to treat neck pain?
- First, warm a fangocur Fango Sheet and apply it to the area (or lay on the sheet – see the enclosed instructions) and do your best to ensure good skin contact. For the treatment, it's a good idea to lay down with the feel flat on the floor and the knees up.
- Warm, warm, warm. Avoid cold drafts – wear a scarf or a turtleneck pullover.
- Massage can be helpful, but only if done properly. It can also make the condition worse.
- Regular stretching of the neck and shoulders, good posture, a good chair at work and sufficient breaks all contribute to good neck and back health.
- If you feel that the pain is lasting too long, consult a physician.
- Regularly use the Fango Sheets as a preventative measure. The healing effects of our unique clay pack penetrate deep into the tissue – whether used warm or cold, you'll find it to be an effective way to relieve neck pain. The resulting improvement in the metabolism of the muscle is beneficial in the removal of lactic acid, so reducing inflammation and speeding healing. The pain just goes away. The special ingredients in the healing volcanic clay also work to fight inflammation. Our patented Fango Sheets offer a truly unique and effective combination for treating headache.
The healing effectiveness of fangocur healing clay has been confirmed by medical/balneological research conducted by the Department of Pharmacodynamics and Toxicology at the University of Graz, 1978.