Simple, comfortable and clean enough to use at home
Headaches can simply appear, sometimes apparently for no reason and without connection to illness. It's important to differentiate between tension headache and migraine headache. In the case of the later, the pain is not superficial rather it is due to a reaction of nerves and/or blood vessels to irritation, sometimes in another sensitive part of the body.
Is there a fast and lasting way to treat headache?
For the treatment of headaches, especially those caused by tension in the neck and/or back, Fango Sheets are the perfect solution. Our patented Fango Sheets have been developed to be clean and easy to apply – they're ideal for use at home. There's nothing in the world like it: effective and natural healing clay such in a clean and simple to use form.
You'll also benefit from the well-known healing power of our healing clay.
fangocur is helpful in so many ways:
||As the Fango Sheet is such an excellent heat conductor (due to the patented method for forming the sheets), it penetrates deeply to warm the tissue in the painful area.
||The clay pack is more than just a heat therapy. The unique ingredients such as sulphur, electrolytes, minerals and trace elements are also very beneficial. This special volcanic healing clay is also an important part of the treatment.
||The mouldable Fango Sheets can be formed to the area being treated. This patented method for applying healing clay puts the clay pack in direct contact with the skin. It's very clean and easy to use.
||As it's a 100% natural product, there are no side effects. This is a recognised remedy used in hospitals and rehabilitation centres by physicians and physiotherapists.|
How does the Fango Sheet (i.e. fangocur healing clay pack) fight headaches?
Whether applied warm or cool to the area where you're feeling the pain, you'll notice the healthful benefits after the very first use. It's the special nature of our clay pack to hold their temperature well (cold or hot) and also to soothingly transfer the heat or cold to the area needing attention. This means that the therapy can be of longer duration, and that the treatment penetrates deeply and evenly into the tissue.
The healing clay acts to increase circulation and relax the muscle tissue. The metabolism of the tissue overall is also improved, reducing or eliminating as well as preventing inflammation. Our healing clay is from a volcanic region of Austria and is naturally high in sulphur – it soothes, relaxes, reduces inflammation and improves the metabolism. This allows headaches caused by tension in the neck or back to fade away after only a few treatments. Regular preventative therapy with the Fango Sheets help the body to continue functioning well...and pain free.
Is there anything special to keep in mind when using the Fango Sheets?
It's important to take care to apply the Fango Sheet directly to the skin. That's something unique about our healing clay pack – shaping them is easy due to the patented formable nature of our Fango Sheets. The result: healing via the warm and soothing effects of the Fango Sheets along with all the benefits of fangocur all-natural volcanic clay. When applying a Fango Sheet to the back, it's best to lay on the healing clay pack. Place some kind of pad under your back and make sure that you're in a comfortable position. Enjoy!
Causes for Headache
Headache has a multitude of possible causes, whether tension headache or migraine. The most common reasons for headache are muscle tension, circulatory problems, injuries and infectious disease, although stress as well as high nicotine or alcohol consumption can also be the cause. Even a change in the weather can cause headache.
Can headache be prevented?
As far as prevention of headaches, sufficient sleep and a health and balanced diet are important. It's also a good idea to avoid excessive caffeine, alcohol and nicotine. In addition, gentle stretching of the neck and shoulder area is beneficial as is maintaining good posture. At work, make sure to have a good chair adjusted to the proper height and take breaks to relax every so often.
What can one do to treat headache?
- First, warm a fangocur Fango Sheet and apply it to the area (or lay on the sheet – see the enclosed instructions) and do your best to ensure good skin contact. For the treatment, it's a good idea to lay down with the feel flat on the floor and the knees up.
- Additionally cold can help with headache. It acts to dilate blood vessels which increases circulation and decreases pain. It's best to try both warm and cold application of Fango Sheets and decide which works best for you. See the enclosed instructions for details on finding the optimal temperature.
- Although perhaps counterintuitive, keep in mind that massage of the temples or the back of the head can actually bring on a headache.
- Physical activity in the outdoors is a great way to relax.
- Regularly use the Fango Sheets as a preventative measure. The healing effects of our unique clay pack penetrate deep into the tissue – whether used warm or cold, you'll find it to be an effective way to relieve headache. The resulting improvement in the metabolism of the muscle is beneficial in the removal of lactic acid, so reducing inflammation and speeding healing. The pain just goes away. The special ingredients in the healing volcanic clay also work to fight inflammation. Our patented Fango Sheets offer a truly unique and effective combination for treating headache.
The healing effectiveness of fangocur healing clay has been confirmed by medical/balneological research conducted by the Department of Pharmacodynamics and Toxicology at the University of Graz, 1978.