Bentomed MICRO provides fast, dependable, long-term relief from bad breath
Many people suffer with bad breath, though few talk about it. This condition, also known as halitosis from the Latin word for breath, can also go unnoticed by the person with bad breath – through constant exposure, the nose looses sensitivity to the unpleasant odour. People in the vicinity of the bad breath sufferer are unfortunately not so lucky.Bad breath is not a curse or something people just have to live with. There are effective ways to correct this often embarrassing problem.
There are many possible causes for bad breath (i.e. halitosis). The most common reasons for bad breath are an overabundance of bacteria in the mouth and/or throat as well as digestive problems such as gastroenteritis, acid reflux or an excessively acidic stomach.
Using Bentomed MICRO not only eliminates of the bad breath now – it effectively normalises the digestion in addition to promoting a more healthy environment in the mouth and throat.
The deeper causes of halitosis are addressed and breath becomes a thing of the past.
Bentomed MICRO provides fast and effective relief from bad breath now. It also prevents bad breath from recurring in the future.
When used regularly, Bentomed MICRO puts and end to bad breath for good.
How does Bentomed MICRO fight bad breath?
1. Bentomed MICRO eliminates gum inflammation as well as other inflammation of the mouth and/or throat
The healing clay contained in Bentomed MICRO fights gum inflammation as well as inflammation in the mouth and throat. This prevents bacteria from accumulating.
2. Bentomed MICRO is an effective germicide; i.e. it kills bacteria
Bentomed MICRO contains silica as well as a variety of minerals which effectively eliminate bacteria in the mouth and throat area. This allows the body to restore a natural and healthy oral environment.
3. Bentomed MICRO normalises digestive function
Foul smelling metabolic waste products are bound (i.e. collected) and quickly eliminated in the stool. Excessive acid in the stomach as well as the intestinal tract is also collected. The pH of the digestive system is normalised, improving digestive function which in turn prevents foul odours being expelled via the mouth.
- quickly eliminates bacteria in the mouth and throat
- inhibits inflammation (e.g. gums inflammation)
- absorbs foul-smelling metabolic waste products in the digestive tract
- regenerates the digestive system
- promotes a healthy environment in the mouth and throat
How is Bentomed MICRO used in the treatment of bad breath?
To fight acute bad breath (i.e. halitosis)
Stir a half teaspoon of Bentomed MICRO into 1/8 litre water and then allow it to steep for at least 10 minutes. Just before use stir the drink again. Gargle the Bentomed MICRO drink just as you would a mouth wash for a half minute or so, but then swallow the drink instead of spitting it out. In this way you not only treat your mouth but also your throat and entire digestive system. After using Bentomed MICRO avoid eating and drinking for at least an hour. Repeat this treatment in the morning and evening (after brushing your teeth) for three weeks, pause for a week, then repeat the treatments as before for a week. To encourage lasting results we recommend that this treatment cycle be repeated every 3-4 months.
Additional Important Information about Bad Breath
We would like to provide you with some additional helpful information about bad breath. This includes not only a description of the more common causes of this condition but also a collection of useful tips for fighting and preventing halitosis.
Preventing Bad Breath
You don't have to live with bad breath…you can do something about it! Bentomed MICRO is a useful way to treat bad breath now and to prevent it from recurring. Here are some additional things you can do about bad breath:
- Thoroughly brush your teeth at least twice per day, and floss once per day. Use a tooth brush that is designed to remove plaque and food particles from the space between the teeth as well as the border between tooth and gums.
- After brushing your teeth in the evening, gargle with Bentomed MICRO from fangocur. Don't spit out the drink as you would a mouth wash; instead swallow it. This is an effective treatment for problems not only of the mouth but also the throat, oesophagus and stomach.
- Coffee, beer, wine and various foods can cause bad breath. Limit the consumption of such foods and when you do enjoy such food and drink, be sure to rinse your mouth well after.
- If you wear a bridge or 'false teeth', daily cleaning is essential. This is best done in the evening and once again in the morning. You can also gargle with fangocur Bentomed at these time to fight bad breath.
- Regular visits to the dentist are important, both for a checkup and a professional cleaning. It's a good idea to have your teeth professionally cleaned once or twice per year.
- You should also clean your tongue as it can also harbour many bacteria. You can use a normal spoon to gently scrape the tongue, or you might try a special tongue scraper available from your local druggist or health food store. By cleaning the tongue regularly, up to 60% of foul odours in the mouth can be eliminated – once per day is normally sufficient, and take care to also clean the sides. This can be more challenging than it sounds as you may need to hold the tongue in place. Bentomed MICRO also cleans the tongue when used as described above.
Tip & Tricks for Bad Breath
What else can be done about bad breath?
- Thoroughly chew your food.
- Be sure to drink enough water every day – 2 litres is a good amount to aim for.
- Use a different tooth brush for your morning, afternoon and evening brushing. The extended time between uses allows the brush to dry more completely and this hinders any bacteria present from reproducing.
- Various types of tea can help to eliminate bad breath – these include peppermint, aniseed, caraway, cinnamon and even green tea. Scientific research has shown that a substance call polyphenol which is present in some teas can be very helpful in inhibiting bacterial growth in the mouth. Bentomed MICRO can also be mixed with tea.
- Chewing gum helps. The beneficial effect is actually not from the fresh taste but rather the increased production of saliva.
- Chlorophyl tablets can be used to treat bad breath. Ask your druggist or pharmacist.
- Cloves, fennel seed and aniseed can be helpful in preventing bad breath when chewed between meals.
- When used 1-2 times per week, Bentomed MICRO helps to prevent bad breath. Bad breath doesn't have a chance.
Bentomed MICRO helps you to be rid of bad breath…and the results last
- quickly eliminates bacteria colonies living in the mouth and throat
- fights inflammation (e.g. gum inflammation) and promotes healing
- absorbs foul smelling metabolic waste products in the digestive tract
- normalises the digestive system
- promotes a healthy environment in the mouth and throat
Use Bentomed MICRO to quickly and dependably eliminate bad breath now and prevent it from recurring in the future.